Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Big Update!!




















Its been a while since this has been updated but, I have been trying to draw as much as possible! I have started going to figure sessions at The Art Department which is super awesome and I am sitting in on an illustration figure class at TX State, which is great too. Also I have just started working for the TX State Newspaper - The University Star - and I am doing the Illustrations in the Main Point column. I was super stoked to start doing that, so I will be posting the first illustration I did for them later. This semester is going good so far and going by so fast it feels like.... Thanks for checking out my stuff!

-Nate

2 comments:

  1. Nateeeeee i miss you! I love that you're so involved with art. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wu! your stuff is lookin good too!!

    ReplyDelete