Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fresh Startin

I have just moved to San Marcos in my new house and I love it so far. Here are a few things I have done since I moved down here. They are really just for fun, to experiment and so I can keep painting before school starts next week. I don't have a scanner anymore so the quality of pictures aren't so hot, but it'll do for now.






My uncle is a graphic designer in DFW and he gave me the opportunity to do a pitch for the bank CoMerica. They are changing their ad styles, so below are the illustrations I did for them. They liked my illustrations but they decided to use photographs for the ads instead of illustration. I am grateful I got the chance to do this and hopefully it will open up more opportunities for the future.

This painting is about greed. acrylic on canvas 16'' x 20''

First sketch for them


Thanks for lookin,
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment