Monday, May 2, 2011

SUMMER TIME!

Here is a drawing of Townes Van Zandt I did from a photograph off one his albums that my friend Calvin wanted me to draw for him. The picture is on the video below, these are a couple of my favorite songs.






I told myself I didnt want another moleskine again, but I caved and got one cause the plain paper didn't like the paint as much! And the book is just convenient to carry around, but anywho here is a few pages from the new one. I plan on drawings a ton in it over summer!

This is my friend Chucky, does photography, click his name to enjoy his tumblr.






Here is The Rum Diary cover without the text on it, I like it better without it cause I am terrible with type but working on it! Summer is here now time to get busy with new stuff!

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment